1. Participated in Science model competition organized by Gauhati University Science Forum on ‘World Environmental day’, 4th-5th June 2006, and has been awarded as Third best Model.
2. Attended workshop on “Bioinformatics and its future prospects “, organized by Department of Botany Gauhati University and DOEACC Centre Guwahati, 9th June 2006.
3. Participated in Workshop on “Value addition to Bioresources of NE India, Post harvest Technology and cold chain”, organized by by Department of Botany Gauhati University from 19th to 21st May 2006
4. Presented paper entitled “Cytotoxic effect of Gutkha on root meristem of Allium cepa L.” in National seminar on “Exploration, utilization and strategy action plan for sustainable management of plant resources” sponsored by “Ministry of Environment and Forest, Govt. of India; CSIR and UGC, New Delhi
5. Attended National Training cum workshop on Agri-Bioinformatics Promotion Program, organized by DIT (Ministry of Communication and Information technology, New Delhi) at SDAU, Sardarkrushinagar, 2009.
6. Attended National Symposium on unraveling plant microbe interactions for supporting plant health and annual general meeting of Indian Society of Mycology and Plant Pathology (East Zone), on October 27th -28th , 2014, organized by Department of Botany, Gauhati University.
7. Participated in the Workshop cum symposia on basic molecular biology techniques and natural product based drug discovery, on February 11th -14th, 2015, organized by Institutional biotech hub, Deptartment of Biotechnology, Gauhati University.
8. Participated in the Workshop on Art of science communication, organized by , organized by Department of Botany, Gauhati University with association of microbiologist of India (Guwahati Unit), on April 20th , 2015.
9. Presented paper entitled “Study of phytochemical properties of Murraya koenigii (L.) Spreng, Centella asiatica (L.) Paederia foetida (L.) and Mentha spiacata (L.), four medicinally important edible plants of Darrang District, Assam”, in National Seminar organized by Mangaldai College sponsored by DBT Govt. of India, in August , 2016.
10. Presented paper entitled “Study of indigenous knowledge and approaches of conservation of Brucea mollis Wall. ex Kurz- an endemic plant of NE India” in National Seminar organized by IASST, Guwahati, in February, 2017.
11. Presented paper entitled “Ethnomedicinal study of Brucea mollis Wall. ex Kurz-an RET plant of north east India” in UGC sponsored National seminar on Climate change, Biodiversity and sustainable resource management organized by B. H. College, Barpeta Howly, Assam from 23rd and 24th June, 2017.
12. Presented paper entitled “Study on restricted distribution of Brucea mollis Wall. ex Kurz-an RET plant of India” in BIODIVERSE 2018, International symposium on biodiversity and biobanking, organized by IIT Guwahati, from 27th to 29th January, 2018.
13. Acted as a District level Resource person in 26th National Children Science Congress, 2018, organized by DST, Govt. of India, held on 30-09-2018 at Mangaldai College.
14. Presented paper entitled “Chemoinformatics approach for bioremediation through analysis of hydrocarbon degrading potential of Monooxygenase in Pseudomonas mendocina, P. stutzeri and Pseudomonas. sp. OX1 in National Conference on Green, sustainable and evolving sciences (GSES-2019) and 64th Annual technical session of Assam Science Society on 28th to 29th June, 2019.
15. Acted as a District level Resource person in 27th National Children Science Congress, 2019, organized by DST, Govt. of India, held on 02-10-2019 at Mangaldai College.
16. Presented paper entitled “Growing plants on waste paper”, in 107th Indian Science Congress held at University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore from 3rd to 7th January, 2020.
17. Participated Women Science Congress as delegate, held at University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore from 5th and 6th January, 2020 held at University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore.
18. Presented paper on “Computational Approach for Identification of Hydrocarbon Affinity of the selected Bacterial Enzymes to Propose a Sustainable and Effective Plan for Bioremediation of Fossil OilPolluted Soils” through online in 3rd National Conference on Recent Advances in Science and Technology, NCRAST 2020 held during Aug 17-19, 2020 under TEQIP-III Project of World bank and MHRD, New Delhi, organized by Assam Science and Technology University.
19. Presented a paper entitled “A review on pharmacognostic and ethnomedicinal properties of Clerodendrum L. Of assam” through online in the International e-Conference on “Nutrients acquisition by plants and plant based remedies against viral diseases” on 7th & 8th August, 2020 organized by IQAC Cell, Nowgong College, Nagaon, Assam in association with World Researchers Associations and North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoeopathy (NEIAH), Govt. of India, Shillong, Meghalaya
20. Completed the Weeklong Online Workshop on Assessment and Evaluation conducted in Online Mode during August 24 and 29, 2020, organized by Teaching Learning Centre, Tezpur University under PMMMNMTT Scheme of Ministry of Education, Government of India.
21. Successfully completed the Workshop on MOOCs, Online Courses & Open Educational Resources conducted by the Centre for Professional Development in Higher Education (CPDHE), UGC-HRDC, University of Delhi during 23rd May 2020 to 29th May 2020.
22. Resource Person in one day District level webinar on World environmental day, 2021, under ‘National Green Corps’ program, organized by Pacific Unit, Mangaldai, Darrang.
23. Invited speaker and Co chair in “International Conference on Biodiversity of India: Exploration, Exploitation and Conservation for sustainable development” (ICB-01), on 5th January, 2022, in blended mood, organized by Department of Botany, PDUAM, Behali, Assam, India.
24. Invited Resource Person in a two days long ‘Farmers’ Training Programme’ on “Cultivation of Medicinal Plant” organized by Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Darrang under the project “Medicinal Plant Component of National AYUSH Mission, Assam on 28th & 30th March, 2022.