1. D. Kalita, D. Nath, S. K. Kalita, “SPOKEN WORD RECOGNITION USING ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO BRITISH ENGLISH”, Proceedings of International Conference on Green Energy & Smart Materials Through Science, Technology and Management (GESM’14) [ISBN:978-93-85822-03-2], pp. 122-124, January, 2014
2. Nath, Dipen; Kalita, Sanjib. K., “AN EFFECTIVE AGE DETECTION METHOD BASED ON SHORT TIME ENERGY AND ZERO CROSSING RATE”, 2nd International Conference on Business and Information Management (ICBIM-2014), January, 2014 [IEEE Conference record #32849, IEEE Catalog number: CFP1404X-CDR, ISBN: 978-1-4799-3263-4@IEEE]
3. Participated in the National Seminar on “ADVANCES IN ELECTRONICS AND ALLIED SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY”(NaSAEAST-2013) organized by Electronic Scientists & Engineers Society(ESES), Gauhati University and Handique Girls’ College on August 1-3, 2013.
4. Participated in a UGC sponsored National Seminar on “WOMEN EMPOWERMENT: ISSUES AND CHALLENGES organized by the dept. of Economics, Mangaldai College (Assam) in association with Women’s Studies Research Cell (WSRC), Mangaldai College (Assam) on 11th &12th September, 2015
5. Participated as a Technical Expert in a two (02) days Hands-on-training programme on “BASIC TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES IN BIOINFORMATICS” organized by the “Institution Level Biotech Hub, Mangaldai College, Assam and sponsored by the Dept. of Biotechnology, Govt. of India on 27th-28th October, 2014
6. Two (02) days “WORKSHOP ON IMAGE AND SPEECH PROCESSING” (WISP 2013) organized by the “Dept. of Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati (IITG)” on 13th-14th December, 2013
7. Ten (10) days National Level Workshop on “MATLAB & SELECTED APPLICATIONS” organized by the “Dept of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Gauhati University” in association with “RESONICS-Society of Promotion of Education and Research in Electronics and Related Areas” on 18th-27th June, 2012[ISBN: 978-93-81691-08-3]