1. Study of phytochemical properties of Murraya koenigii (L.) Spreng, Centella asiatica (L.) Paederia foetida
(L.) and Mentha spiacata (L.), four medicinally important edible plants of Darrang District, Assam. D.
Kakati, L. J. Gogoi, S. Upadhyay, M. P. Nath, R. Saharia, K. Bhuyan, S.A. Hai, A. P. Sikdar. UGC
sponsored National Seminar, Organized by Dept of Chemistry, Mangaldai College.
2. UGC sponsored National seminar “Etoposide loaded gelatine nanoparticles: Enhanced anticancer effect in
NCI-H460 non-small cell lung carcinoma cell line”, L. Gogoi, N. R. Prasad, organized by Dept of
Chemistry, Mangaldai College.
3. UGC-SAP Sponsored National Conference on “23 rd annual scientific meet of the society of biological
chemists (India) Annamalai Nagar chapter & National conference on phytomedicine research and challenges”
organized by Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Annamalai University, Tamilnadu, 30 th March,
4. UGC-SAP Sponsored National Conference on “Molecular and cellular mechanisms of disease:
Intervention with natural products & the 22 nd annual scientific meet of the society of biological chemists (India)
Annamalai Nagar chapter” organized by Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Annamalai
University, Tamilnadu, 7 th – 8 th April, 2012.
5. UGC-SAP Sponsored National Conference on “Diabetes mellitus and cancer” organized by Department
of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Annamalai University, Tamilnadu, 17 th December, 2011.
6. AICTE Sponsored Workshop on “Application of Bioinformatics in Medical Biotechnology” organized by
Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology (GUIST), 24 th -26 th April, 2015.
7. DBT sponsored Workshop on “Basic techniques in Molecular Biology with special emphasis on PCR &
Gel electrophoresis” organized by IBTHub, Mangaldai College, 27 th – 28 th March, 2015.
8. DBT sponsored Workshop on “ Mammalian Cell Culture and Molecular Diversity of Microbes (Primary
animal cell culture, continuous cell line, RAPD, PFGE & REP-PCR techniques)” organized by State Biotech
Hub, Assam Agricultural University (AAU), 17 th -20 th February, 2015.
9. DBT Sponsored Workshop on “Application of Bioinformatics Tools in Genomics and Proteomics
Research” organized by Bioinformatics Infrastructure Facility (BIF), Assam Agricultural University (AAU),
16 th -19 th December, 2014.
10. DBT Sponsored Workshop on “Basic Tools and Techniques in Bioinformatics” organized by IBTHub,
Mangaldai College, 27 th – 28 th , October, 2014.
11. DBT Sponsored Workshop on “Workshop on Capacity Building in Effective Management of Intellectual
Property Rights (IPRs) in Biotechnology by University and Research Institutes in Assam” organized by Biotech
Consortium India Limited (BCIL), New Delhi at College of Veterinary Science, Assam Agricultural University,
16 th -17 th October, 2014.
12. UGC sponsored national seminar on “Women empowerment: Issues and challenges”, Organized by Dept.
Of Economics, in association with Women’s Study Research Cell, Mangaldai College on 11 th -12 th September,
13. Faculty development programme on “Skill-based programmes in higher education as per NSQF structure
with reference to community college and B. Voc schemes under UGC”, Organized by Xavier institute of
management and information technology on 28 th -29 th November, 2015
14. DDU KAUSHAL Kendra sponsored workshop on “Development of Soft Skills”, Organized by DDU
KAUSHAL KENDRA, Sonapur College on 24 th -25 th June, 2016.
15. DBT Sponsored hands-on- training on “Basic Tools and Techniques in Microbiology & Molecular
Biology”, organized by Institutional Level Biotech Hub, Mangaldai College on 3 rd -5 th October, 2016.
16. Research Paper presentation:
Anticancer efficacy of Gelatine-Etoposide Nanoparticles in NCI-H460 non small cell lung carcinoma cell line” L.J. Gogoi*, K. Patwari, UGC sponsored National Seminar on Harmony with nature in the context of chemistry environmental issues and challenges, organized by Dept of Chemistry, Pub Kamrup College on 11th -12th September, 2017.
17. Research Paper presentation:
“Comparative study of certain phytochemical properties of three medicinally important plants of Darrang District, Assam-Amarantus viridis L., Amaranthus Spinosus L., Corchorus olitorius L.” M. Baruah, S. Upadhyaya, L. J. Gogoi*, P. Deka, National Seminar on Science, society and sustainable development, organized by DBT Star College Scheme & Advanced Level Biotech Hub, J.N. College on 3rd - 4th May, 2019.
18. Research Paper presentation:
“Assessment of phytochemical status of few locally available medicinal plants of Darrang District, Assam- Diplazium esculentum (Retz.), Amaranthus Spinosus L., Corchorus olitorius L.", L. J. Gogoi, M. Baruah, S. Upadhyaya, P. Deka, K. K. Borah, International Conference on Emerging Trends in Chemical Sciences, organized by Department of Chemistry, Gauhati University on 13th -15th February, 2020.
19. Hands-on Training programme on “Basic tools and techniques of Microbiology & Immuno- haematology” at Mangaldai College, organized by IBTHub, Mangaldai College on 26th -28th October, 2017.
20. Participated in the National Science Teacher’s Congress during India International Science Festival 2018 at Lucknow held on 5th – 8th October, 2018.
21. Participated and presented “Consolidated 5 Years Progress Report of Institutional Level Biotech Hub, Mangaldai College” in the 8th Review and Monitoring cum Mentoring Meeting of Biotech Hub Coordinators in North Eastern India, Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. Of India held at North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology, Nirjuli, Arunachal Pradesh on 11th -12th April, 2018.
22. Participated in the 2nd Task Force meet under Star College Scheme held at Gargi College, New Delhi on 9th May, 2018.